I wanted to add this information to the wiki, but there is no "edit" (or I missed it):http://wiki.l33tlabs.org/bin/view/TWL/Requirements
1) Download TWL http://twl.l33tlabs.org/demo/twl.zip
2) In Eclipse import 2 existing project into workspace:
a) the twl/TWL directory
b) the twl/TWLEXAMPLES directory
3) for each project: properties->java build path->TAB:Libraries
add external jars:
IMPORTANT: the click the arrow next to lwjgl.jar and click on "Native Library Location" and click "edit" select the proper subdirectory in the lwjgl directory (should be under native and your Operating System)
4) set to JDK 1.5 (I don't know if this is really necessary): for each project: properties->Java Compiler:
enable project specific settings: CHECK
select JDK version 1.5.
5) now all errors should be gone, if so then test by running one of the tests in TWLExamples.
Everything worked? Yes, good
Now, if you close the twl project you will get an error. The simple solution is below:
6) The TWL Examples project requires the TWL project be open at the same time. In order to get rid of this problem open (in TWL Examples) properties->java build path->TAB:projects and remove "twl" there. Then go properties->java build path->TAB:Libraries and add external jars: TWL.jar
if someone with an account would please add this to the wikipage, I would be happy