Since I always have tons of questions, It though I just make a topic xD
So currently trying to implement a map maker in full TWL. So far it works really great. TWL is damn flexible, I actually does everything
But I have a few questions and I assume there are more to come.
1. The Map Maper will be tiled based, so how to a make a tile sheet for this? Loading a texture via the renderer and getting subImages from it via getImage?
2. I want to add a play mode where you play a user defiend rectangle colling with the map or not. Of course I can't do that in Slick2D since I do all in TWL but is there a way to let a widget run in 60 FPS per second? Or do I have to use the Timer?
3. How could I add a menu bar like in the Theme Maker?
4. Any Tips from the Theme Maker?
And at the end a screencap of the current maker, where you can see the self-implemented dragging.
_________________Current Projects: Mr. Hat I Vegan Vs. ZombiesProjects:RadicalFish Engine
- Build on top of Slick2D, Ideas, Bugs? Open an Issue ticket!